Monday, May 12, 2008

What We're Doing This Week

Happy Belated Mothers' Day.

I drove up to Dallas to visit with my parents and ended up eating at Outback. Yum. I had this:















My brother is also in town. He's done with school this semester so he's home to work here and visit with his girlfriend. His $800 car finally broke down, so he's saving up to buy his first car at the end of the summer. That's pretty exciting.

It was sad to leave last night but I'm going to see them all this Friday. Why?

CLIFF IS GRADUATING!! You're all thrilled right? I know I'm thrilled. After 4 years (and some student loans) Cliff will be receiving his Masters of Divinity from George W. Truett Theological Seminary (pictured below). The ceremony is on Friday at 6pm, and our families will both be there to celebrate. I'm so proud of Cliff and of all his hard work. Now he'll be able to sign his name "Clifton Grasham-Reeves, M.Div". He won't....but he could.















The festivities don't end there. This Saturday, Cliff and I, Cach & Beeki, Gray-ham & Gene Kelly Parker, The Linds, & Mark (and perhaps my brother and our friend Michelle-My-Belle) are going to the Renaissance Faire! Woop! There will be delicious foods, outrageous costumes and funny shows by the bundle. We shall enjoy it - and perhaps post pictures after the fact. Here's a pic to get you in the mood.





























What are you up to this week? What did you do for Mother's Day?

No comments: