Monday, February 16, 2009

I like trends

25 Things...About You & Your Spouse

♥ What are your middle names?

Walter & Lauren

♥ How long have you been together?

We started dating in November of 2006....so about two and a half years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?

3 Months

♥ Who asked who out?

Um...neither? We just were together....it's a story.

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?

We see his more. My sister lives in Ohio and my brother in Abilene so it's rare when we're all together.

♥ Do you have any children together?

Not yet!

♥ What about pets?

We had (actually I had) a cat named Ghost from May of 2007 till November 2008. And then I had to have Ghost put down...

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

- This sounds weird - affection. I'm UBER affectionate in public and in private, and Cliff is NOT very affectionate in public or private. We've had to learn each other's love languages and how to fulfill and respect them.

♥ Did you go to the same school?

We went to Truett together, though he's had to hang around because he graduated a year ahead of me.

♥ Are you from the same home town?

Nope. Cliff was born in Vernon, TX and I was born in Anchorage, AK. I grew up in Dallas/Houston and he grew up in Orange.

♥ Who is the smartest?

I'm the resident theologian and Cliff's the creative entertainer. We've got our own strengths!

♥ Who is the most sensitive?

- I am, hands down, no questions asked. On a scale from 1-100, I'm a 97 and Cliff's a 3.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?

Poppa Rollo's. It's not the best, but it's still pretty tasty.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

- Cliff and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon. He would like for us to go all over the world one day.

♥ Who has the craziest exes?

-Me. Lot's of them. And many different varieties of crazy

♥ Who has the worst temper?

- Cliff. If I get worked up I can match him, but he's the one mostly likely to flame up first. Ahh theatre people...aren't we fun?

♥ Who does the cooking?

- Funnily - me. I wish it weren't so (and Cliff probably does too). I am NOT a creative cooker, so I'll subsist on Ramen and Cereal if given the option. Cliff treat cooking like an adventure - I'm never sure what we'll be eating, but 99% of the time it's going to taste great.

♥ Who is more social?

- Cliff is WAY more social. I'd stay in bed and read all the time if given the chance.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?

- Neither. I live in piles and Cliff lives in various levels of strewn about strata. We only clean when people are coming over.

♥ Who is the most stubborn?

- Probably me.

♥ Who hogs the bed?

- Cliff says I do, but I'm not sure about that.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?

- Depends on if he's working or not. I would stay in bed till 12 if I could.

♥ Where was your first date?

- At my apartment. He made me french toast. I LOVE BREAKFAST FOOD

♥ Who has the bigger family?

- Me. We have the same amount of siblings, but my extended family is pretty large while he has very few cousins.

♥ Do you get flowers often?

- Every so often

♥ How do you spend the holidays?

- We alternate families for the major occasions. When we have kids, we'll introduce a third year into the cycle where we stay home and invite everyone to our house.

♥ Who is more jealous?

- Me, totally. Story there.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?

- Not too long for me. For Cliff....27 years? ::Laugh:: JOKE! Cliff got serious before I did!

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?

- I end up doing a majority of the laundry. I don't mind the washing and the drying but I HATE putting clothes away. So I try to make him do that part. That works....sometimes.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?

- Cliff. He's technologically way more savvy then I. I just need email and a word processing program!

♥ Who drives when you are together?

- Cliff. He gets motion sickness otherwise!

No comments: