Thursday, February 25, 2010

Books

Today I was reflecting on all the books that I read during high school (as required), and so I decided to make a list:

- Hamlet by Shakespeare
- The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald
- Once & Future King by T.H. White
- Julius Caesar by Shakespeare
- The Odyssey by Homer
- Greek Mythology
- Romeo & Juliet by Shakespeare
- Anthem by Ayn Rand 
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- 1984 by George Orwell 
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton 
- The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne 
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan 
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich 
- A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams 
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde 
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka 
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse 
- Kokoro by Natsume Soseki 
- Macbeth by Shakespeare 
- The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner 
- The Stone Angel by Margaret Laurence 
- The Old Gringo by Carlos Fuentes 

I just KNOW that I'm missing some books...and plays...and short stories.
What say you former classmates?  What books am I totally forgetting?

No comments: